Finally the family starts coming to town!! Our first visitor is Nana H, followed by Grandpa H coming in tomorrow, and then Auntie Steph on Friday!! Nathan is in loooove (and I have a hunch the feeling might be mutual!). Even in the short amount of time Margaret has been here we have watched Nathan change before our eyes. He is more and more alert, looks bigger every day, and we can see hints of his personality slowly coming through. My parents, and Aunt Lily are coming out mid-September, I can't imagine how much he will change by then...they are definitely in for a treat!!
He really has been a dream baby. He naps and plays all day. Settles into bed around 9:30pm. Loves sleeping next to us (in his bassinet/co-sleeper), wakes up for two quick feedings and diaper changes (usually at 12:30 then 3:30), and then sleeps until around 7:30am. I'm getting like 8-9 hours of sleep a night which is like twice as much as I was getting when he was an "inside" baby. Thank you little guy for being so nice to your parents!!!
Now if only he could master his diaper changes....between getting peed on multiple times, and having his clean diaper destroyed a mere 5 min after we just changed him...his diaper routine is getting comical!! We knew he was going to have his Daddy's ridiculous sense of humor, but we never imagined it would come in the form of out of control diaper habits! Love him!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment