It's here, it's here!!
Starting on Sunday I noticed Nathan has a little slit in his gums. He was being a bit fussy that day so I had a feeling a tooth might be on its way. I've been feeling it all week, and today I could finally see the little sucker!! If only you knew how hard it was to take this photo! He seems to want EVERYTHING in his mouth except my fingers. Let's hope tooth number 2, 3, 4 etc come in just as gracefully for him! One can only hope...



2 comments:
I opened up your page and had to do a double take at your tooth picture! Look at this, this is too weird and funny lol!!
http://themommamaven.blogspot.com/2010/03/my-baby-will-have-filet-mignon-please.html
Hahaha!!! That's awesome, great Picture! I think Aubree was the exact same age as Nathan when she got her first tooth, she then got about 3 other teeth in the following weeks... so watch out!!
Post a Comment