Monday, December 12, 2011
Signed, Sealed, Delivered
So I actually mailed out 3 different versions of our Christmas/Birth Announcement cards this year. The design options are just getting better and better; how could I just pick one?
I had so many ideas for photographs of the boys together, but pulling off these elaborate poses and backdrops just doesn't work out as easily as planned with a 2 year old and 2 week old. So I stripped down the outfits (literally), took away all the props and just let the boys be themselves. Pretty darn precious aren't they? :).
Speaking of precious I just adore the cards we have already been receiving in our mailbox each day. There are so many gorgeous family photos adorning our walls...I just can't get enough of them! This really is the best time of year for so many reasons! Family, being the most important of them all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment