Was it planned?
Definitely.
What was your first reaction?
I didn't believe it at first. The test line was SO faint. Greg and I kept looking at it all day and thought we might have been seeing things. Even my doctor's appointment that week said that the test came back that I was not pregnant. Well.....here we are almost 7 months later and I am VERY pregnant! :)
Who was with you when you found out?
Greg!! And Mr. Lou of course!
Who was the first person you told?
Well besides Greg, I called Marissa immediately as well.
How did your parents react?
Everyone was so excited!! Although we had to tell them "virtually" on Christmas morning, it was such an exciting gift to give to everyone! We wrapped up an "I Love my Grandma & Grandpa" bib, and told everyone this way!
How much weight have you gained?
At almost 27 weeks....20 lbs. Want to try to stay within 30-35 max. Wish me luck!
Do you have stretch marks?
No new ones.... ;)
Natural or medicated birth?
Medicated I'm sure....I'm too big of a wuss to consider the alternative!
Who will be in the delivery room with you?
Just the proud daddy!!
Will you breastfeed?
Going to give it the good ole college try!! It's good for the both of us, so I haven't even considered NOT doing it.
Do you think you'll need a c-section?
I would hope not....but whatever I need to have the little guy come into the world safely I will embrace!
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time?
Knowing me....I'm sure I will.
What's the first thing you might say to him/her?
Hellooooo little guy....we love you!!!! (probably after I say "Oh My God" a few times out of total shock)
Would you let someone videotape the birth?
Greg has his camcorder ready to go. However, we will JUST be recording the before and the after..haha.
Are you excited about the birth, or scared?
Right now I am very excited. Ask me a week or so before and I'm sure my mind will change.
How much does your baby weigh right now?
Well he was 13 oz at 20 weeks. 1lb 1oz at 21.5 weeks. So since he has been measuring a week ahead, I am thinking he is finding himself a little over 2lbs these days!
What do you think he will look like?
I have NO idea. Greg and I talk about this all the time. Definitely dark hair, a big head, and brown eyes..haha. That's all we definitely know the two of us share. And some sort of dimples....cheeks or chin.
Sleep on my stomach, and have a nice big glass of red wine!
What will you miss about pregnancy?
A lot. I like knowing he is safe inside my tummy. I love feeling his kicks. And I love all the back rubs Greg gives me! :) Oh...and not feeling guilty about some of the foods I eat!!
What will you not miss about pregnancy?
B-A-C-K P-A-I-N. It's getting worse and worse.
What is different about this pregnancy than your last?
This is my first.
What is the same as your last pregnancy?
See above
Any cravings?
Not really. I guess I have loved fruit from the beginning. I would say up until 12 weeks I was picky about food, but from then on my appetite has been pretty normal.
Who do you think is next to get pregnant out of the people you know?
Courtney. Do you see the trend from my last 2 posts? :)))
How many kids do you want?
2-3. I don't want to be pregnant after 35, so we will see how things go...
When will you try to have another baby?
Not sure. Maybe 1.5-2 years after Baby Boy H is here. Let's just start calling him Nathan since we are 99% sure that's what his name will be.
What are you most excited about?
Meeting him!!! And seeing Greg be the awesome father I know he is going to be.
Where will this baby be born?
Orange County, CA. Saddleback Hospital.
What do you think your baby will weigh and measure at birth?
I have a feeling he will be a big boy. Definitely hitting 8lbs. Keeping every joint crossed that he isn't TOO big!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment