What a great day we had!! I brought along Miss Courtney for this fun-filled adventure. A-because she is my bestie and B-it was my trick to get her in on the baby train. I think it worked!! :)))))
We got there early, grabbed a great lunch, met up with some wonderful pregnant ladies on line and before we knew it...we were escorted to our seats!! Unfortunately they split us up because Courtney is now the size of one of my legs, and they wanted girls who looked like they were "ready to pop" sitting up front. Brother Ebic captured some funny screen shots.....


We danced....we laughed....we cried....we watched Ryan Seacrest and his mom do their interview and of course, we got the most amazing baby gifts we could have ever imagined!!
People have been asking left and right what we ended up getting so here is a list of the goodies:
Stainless Steel Dishwasher * Diaper bag * Organic baby bath products * Bottles * Baby monitor *Baby blanket * Baby Bjorn carrier * Zoomi baby hat * Chloe style knit booties * Ellen onesie * 6 month supply of Huggie's diapers * Graco crib and mattress * Dwell studio baby bedding * Calendar necklace * Chicco car seat * Digital camera * $100 Shutterfly giftcard and last but definitely not least.....
The Uppa Baby Vista stroller.....(I nearly fainted!) Courtney and I have been talking about this stroller ever since the day I made her drive to a store in LA with me just to test drive it!!
We feel so blessed!! It made everything seem so real now that we have some of these items in our home. I just stare at them and try to imagine when we get to use everything for our little guy. 3rd trimester is right around the corner and I can hardly believe it. It's time to get serious about organizing this house and making room for baby!!! Thank you Ellen D....we love you!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment