Monday, April 27, 2009

It's been awhile since....

We had a fruit picture update!! I haven't check in a long time, and just did today and it looks like the little boy is a....MANGO!!

And after last week's ultrasound it looks like we have the biggest mango in the bunch!! In a matter of 9 days....our little (or not so little) dude went from 13 oz to 1 lb 1 oz!! And is still measuring just under a week ahead! The doctor actually laughed and said "that's a lot for only 21 weeks!". We also have some great news.....whatever they saw on our 20 week ultrasound that resembled cysts on his brain...aren't there anymore!! The did a detailed scan of his brain and everything looks perfect!! He was wiggling all over the place, and even had the hiccups!! We couldn't be happier!!

Well...T minus 10 days until the Ellen Show filming!! I can't even begin to explain how excited I am to be going. This little guy deserves the world....and it makes me so happy that one of our first big memories together is going to be on TV! :) Stay tuned.....

No comments: