Wednesday, December 16, 2009

4 Month Stats

Nathan had his 4 month appointment and he is doing so great!!

Weight- 16lbs 1.5oz (75th percentile)
Height- 25 3/4" (80th percentile)

Dr. Ball was very happy with how well he is growing, and said that the hamburgers and beer we feed him are working wonders (yes this is really what he said..haha). All joking aside though, in terms of solid foods, he doesn't want us to start until around 6 months because he is doing so well on strictly breastfeeding. I think we will start playing around with some rice cereal in 4-6 weeks and see how he does just to give it a try.

We have checked off all the milestones on his list and then some. We both think Nathan is doing a wonderful job sleeping, but we have been strongly encouraged to start letting him self-soothe. He used a different description for this, that I will refrain from using because I am nervous about it. I think we are going to stick with what we have been doing for a bit longer because we are happy with it.

Here are some pictures from the little guy's 4 month photo shoot!! He is such a ham in front of the camera I love it!


1 comment: