Nathan has his 4 month appointment tomorrow morning, so I will post his big boys stats and his 4 month pictures then. I have no idea how much he weighs! I get so excited to find out! However, it's round two of his vaccines...please oh please take them as well as you did last time!
4 MONTH SURVEY......
Age -4 months
Weight - I am going to guess tonight, and see how close I am tomorrow. I'm going to say 16lbs 10oz
Height - Another total guess 27.5"
Sleeping habit - Well I don't know if this space is big enough to explain his sleep habits over the last month. He has slept 11 hours straight, he has also woken up 3 times in a night. Right now we are back on track. It took me awhile to discover our poor guy was extremely overtired and thus fighting naps and bedtime. He now naps peacefully in his swing for around 5 hours a day and gets his 11 hours at night (with one feeding wakeup again). I am happy with this. Our next goal is long crib naps. This motion sleep is nice and easy, but he is eventually going to break the swing haha.
Eating habits - Since he now takes longer naps it works out that he eats every 3-3.5 hours now. Curious to see when we can start him on some rice cereal!!
Favorite activity - Standing, standing, standing. I have to hold him all day long, and upright. He stiffens his legs and just smiles like crazy. Please tell me he isn't going be an early walker...please.
Cutest Moment of the Week -I love our new tradition of bringing him into bed with me first thing in the morning when he wakes up. We just cuddle under the covers and laugh like we are telling secrets about his dad..haha (sometimes we are)!
Milestones - He is definitely getting better at self-soothing. I can put him down drowsy now and pat his belly to bed. MUCH better than rocking him for 20 minutes until he passes out. Last night I also heard him giggling and tossing and turning at 4am...within 15 minutes all was quiet because he fell back asleep on his own!
Firsts - Probably the same as his milestones....I really want to work on drowsy/awake to bed, and he is just starting to show signs that he can do this.
4 MONTH SURVEY......
Age -4 months
Weight - I am going to guess tonight, and see how close I am tomorrow. I'm going to say 16lbs 10oz
Height - Another total guess 27.5"
Sleeping habit - Well I don't know if this space is big enough to explain his sleep habits over the last month. He has slept 11 hours straight, he has also woken up 3 times in a night. Right now we are back on track. It took me awhile to discover our poor guy was extremely overtired and thus fighting naps and bedtime. He now naps peacefully in his swing for around 5 hours a day and gets his 11 hours at night (with one feeding wakeup again). I am happy with this. Our next goal is long crib naps. This motion sleep is nice and easy, but he is eventually going to break the swing haha.
Eating habits - Since he now takes longer naps it works out that he eats every 3-3.5 hours now. Curious to see when we can start him on some rice cereal!!
Favorite activity - Standing, standing, standing. I have to hold him all day long, and upright. He stiffens his legs and just smiles like crazy. Please tell me he isn't going be an early walker...please.
Cutest Moment of the Week -I love our new tradition of bringing him into bed with me first thing in the morning when he wakes up. We just cuddle under the covers and laugh like we are telling secrets about his dad..haha (sometimes we are)!
Milestones - He is definitely getting better at self-soothing. I can put him down drowsy now and pat his belly to bed. MUCH better than rocking him for 20 minutes until he passes out. Last night I also heard him giggling and tossing and turning at 4am...within 15 minutes all was quiet because he fell back asleep on his own!
Firsts - Probably the same as his milestones....I really want to work on drowsy/awake to bed, and he is just starting to show signs that he can do this.


No comments:
Post a Comment