Weight -We won't know this until his 1 year appointment. My guess would be a little over 20 lbs. Size 4 diapers. All 6-12 month clothing. I would list his shoe size, but he never wears shoes..haha.
Height - Don't know this either, but it looks like he had another growth spurt in the length department.
Sleeping habit - He hit a little bump in the road, but I think it was because we moved and he was getting used to his new room. He was also very sick a few weeks ago and that messed things up too. For around the last 2 weeks though he has been great. Sleeping 7:30ish-6:30ish with no wake-ups. His naps were a mess too, but those have also gotten back on track the last 2 weeks. Two naps a day in his crib anywhere from 1-2 hours. He is back to going down awake for his naps. Night time takes a little more work, but Greg and I like sharing this time to cuddle with him until he drifts off.
Eating habits - Still nurses 4 times a day. Looks like we will make it the full year (which I did not expect to be able to do!). As for eating...he is a little piggy!! He is all done with his purees, and gobbles down everything he can get his hands on. Bread, veggies, fruit, chicken, cheese, turkey, ground beef, crackers, pancakes, waffles, eggs, pasta, mac and cheese....the list goes on and on. His grocery list is longer than mine and Greg's! I am having fun making him new things to try. I have made chicken and broccoli casserole, mini pizza, sweet potato fries and he loves it all! The ONLY thing he had no interest in was tofu....but really...who eats that stuff anyways? haha.
Favorite activity - Chasing our dog around the coffee table. He squeals, he screams, he laughs until he has tears in his eyes...in turn, we do the same. It is probably one of the funniest things to watch. They have a special little friendship now, and it's so cute to watch them play together.
Milestones - He is still very similar to last month, but is just getting better and better at everything. Walks around holding on to things but is very fast, and very brave. Crawls faster than I can keep up with. He has been very into copying lately. If I stick my tongue out he does. If I make a clicking noise with my tongue he makes the sound. If we laugh, he laughs. If I yell, he does. He also mimics noises I make which is a new thing too. Still waiting for a "mama", but he looks VERY interested in the word every time we say it to him :).
Firsts- First time swimming and first time being sick!!! He hasn't has so much as a sniffle since he has been born and we have been very fortunate. We don't know what he had (Dr. may have suspected Rotovirus), but whatever it was it was heartbreaking. I am convinced there is no feeling worse in the world than having a sick child. Thankfully our smiling little monkey is back, and is better than ever. I have loved every moment with him, but for some reason month 9 has been extra special. He is a little person now, he reaches out for hugs, loves to cuddle, and thinks I am the funniest person alive...we have so much fun together!! Happy 10 months Nay Nay....you are one amazing boy!!


No comments:
Post a Comment