Yes my last post says October 18th, 2010 and today's post says October 19th 2011! A whole year since I have updated this blog! I thought, what better time to reflect on the previous year, and get excited for the big things to come!
Nathan....oh Nathan. What a year it has been. He has grown before our eyes and amazes us everyday with his budding personality. He is a ball of energy which doesn't surprise us one bit. He came out a mover and a shaker and hasn't slowed down one bit. Probably the main reason I haven't written a post in a year...he keeps me on my toes! He is curious yet cautious, has a huge heart and loves his family and his friends, is so playful and hilarious....he's a total boy through and through. Give him some cars, trains, trucks and dirt and he's happy as can be! He is turning into such a chatter box and just yesterday came right up to my big belly, pushed his lips up against it and said "hello Baby Brother!" Yup....I'm 33 weeks pregnant with a second boy!!
The main reason I wanted to start back up posting on here is for baby number 2. My poor, neglected, second child. No weekly belly shots, no "your baby is this size fruit" updates, no pregnancy surveys, or 4-D ultrasounds. NOTHING :(. I will tell you one thing though, because I know how much I love Nathan, I feel much more attached to this little one in my belly because I know what a blessing I am getting in the end. My due date is December 11th, and we are beyond excited to meet this little guy!
How about a little photo recap of the last year just so I feel like I am all caught up? :)
NOVEMBER 2010
Family pictures by http://www.carlydaniel.com/

DECEMBER 2010
A day at the zoo with Miss Ella Sadie

JANUARY 2011
A warm winter day at Laguna Beach
FEBRUARY 2011
MARCH 2011
APRIL 2011
MAY 2011
Nathan starts to share the news that he is going to be a big brother!!
JUNE 2011
Family vacation to Rancho Las Palmas Resort in Palm Dessert
JULY 2011
Weekend watermelon picking at Tanaka Farms with his buddy Tyson
AUGUST 2011
Nathan's Rockin' Pool Party with all his best buds! For more birthday pictures go to Wiley Valentine.
SEPTEMBER 2011
A Fall day at Irvine Railroad Pumpkin Patch. First pony ride!
And finally that brings us to now! October 2011! Did you see on my last post where I said we were anxiously awaiting the arrival of 3 new baby girls? Well they are all adorable and each one is celebrating their 1st birthday parties this month with big, fun birthday parties! Between those, Halloween parties and Trick-or-treating there will be plenty of pictures and memories to share! Excited to finally be journaling them again!











1 comment:
Welcome back to the blogging world! Can't wait to keep up-to-date with all your family's adventures!! :)
Post a Comment