There it is, the first (of many) pictures of Baby H!!!! Today couldn't have been anymore exciting!!! The doctor said he/she was measuring "perfectly" at 8 weeks 2 day. She also checked the heartbeat....190bpm!! An old wives tale says if a baby has a heartbeat over 150 it's a girl!!! Hmm, I have said from the beginning that I think that's what we are having. I have a feeling I have of 50/50 chance of being right! ha ha
Greg of course has to make our ultrasound entertaining and asked the technician if she could tell "if the baby was going to be an NFL player"...she replied with...hmm I don't think they let girls play in the NFL. Maybe she knew something we didn't ;).
Well enjoy the first picture of the little one. If you can't tell....the head is at the bottom and it's little feet are up in the air. We got to see the baby wiggle around too which was sooo cute!! Next milestone....12 weeks. We go in for another ultrasound and get some testing done. We will keep you posted!!


5 comments:
So exciting!!! Love the blog!
I am so excited beyond words. Love the little Hauser Raspberry/Olive. LOL. thx for letting me tell some people because I will literally burst if I have to keep this completely a secret for so long! Love you 2.
Grandma Lu
so i just emailed lauren to say this, but had to share with the entire clan here - i am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO honored and EXCIted AND SPEECHLESS about being able to share in all this wonderfulness. i canNOT believe, lauren rogate/hauser, college partner in crime, and loud greg hauser, are going to be parents. this baby is going to be so loved and probably also hysterical and fun and smart and gorgeous. is it too early to say i can't wait to meet him or her?!?!?! bring on week 12!!!!
Omg!!! I can't believe you two are going to become parents. This baby is going to change your lives dramatically. (In a beautiful way) I cannot wait to meet her/him!!
Take care of that little bambino!!
Love you,
Auntie Lily
Little Imple, Big Head Doogie, and their little tiny tadpole! I'm so excited!!! Please tell Greg not to try to eat it though ok? And not to name it ChickenPizza :) Love you and miss you and can't wait to see more!!
Post a Comment