The website I get this from has this description for week 9: "Your little embryo has now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like... well... a baby!" Hmmm I wonder if it has Greg's long eyelashes yet?? :)Onto other exciting news....Greg, Marissa and I are all headed to Las Vegas on Saturday to meet up with Eric, Steph and Sarah!!! Can't wait to see everyone!! We aren't heading out though until AFTER my good friend Amy's baby shower Saturday morning!! We had so much fun putting together our gifts for her, Brad and the new bambino!! It's going to be a great weekend!!


2 comments:
I'm so glad you guys made it to the shower before leaving and we LOVE our personalized pictures!You're a talented lady, Mrs. Hauser
Little Lou-Dog was well taken care of while you were away - we'll watch him any time!
Amy, you must be getting sooo excited! I hope your baby waits for Lauren and Greg to return from VT. When exactly are you due?
Post a Comment