There is a great website that shows the growth of Baby H based off of the size of food! We are right in between a raspberry and a green olive!! haha. Speaking of food....I have a love/hate relationship with it these days. It's the only thing that makes me feel better, and worse, all at the same time. Poor Greg can't keep up with the randomness of what I want to eat versus what I don't want to eat. Yesterday I was on a mission for sweet potato fries.....Wish us luck tomorrow...this ultrasound is going to make it all a bit more "real" to us!! We have a second ultrasound in 4 weeks which will get us through the first trimester! Once we get there, the news can finally be spread!! Right now though we are enjoying having our family and our closest friends in on our exciting secret!!


No comments:
Post a Comment