The description for this week is funny too: "Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future".Speaking of attractive...I thought I would have no shame, and share with everyone my 11 week bloated belly!! Anxiously waiting for it to turn into a cute "baby bump" but for now I'll continue to wear all my pants fully unbuttoned to support this first trimester bloat!
5 weeks

11 weeks
So it's clear there are some changes to me....and the little lime too! Next week we have our 12 week appointment and the following Monday we are getting an ultrasound. This time it will look much more like a little baby!!! We are so excited! Stay tuned....


5 comments:
I am so giddy from happiness and excitement!!! Love the cute little belly, and you promised by next week I can make the announcement, RIGHT??? At Jan's anniversary party, people were asking about my becoming a gram ma, and I kept biting my tongue!! I'm so ready to explode! The countdown begins!!
You are too cute!!! I love it!
Your momma is too cute!!!! I am ready to explode too! Make the announcement!!
I am so glad that you and Greg started this blog. It's great to be able to share this wonderful time with you. Love your little baby belly!
This is awesome! I am so excited for you, Greg and Baby! Lauren you are the cutest pregnant lady ever...it's so great to see all of these updates!
Post a Comment