Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The best sound in the world!

We just got a little home Doppler in the mail yesterday, which we thought would be a fun gadget so we would be able to share with you all......Baby H's heartbeat!!!!

I searched forever trying to find it yesterday and all I kept finding was my own heartbeat pumping away at 75 BPM (the baby's should be between 140-180 at this point). After about 15-20 min. there it was!!!!! I couldn't believe it! As soon as Greg got home, it was his turn to say hi to the little lime....and of course the second he turned on the machine he found it. I think we already have a "Daddy's boy/girl". :) What an awesome sound.....!! Just a few more days and it's hellooooo second trimester!! Where is time going???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the most amazing sound ever!!!!

LucyR said...

Hannah was tilting her head side to side as I played it a few times!! As old as you and Marissa are, I remember that sound like it was yesterday!! Can't wait to see you. Remember to bring the dopler w/you. xoxox

em said...

heheheh you are like the new wave weather service. i love that you ordered a doppler radar thinger-ma-bopper. and so yeah, duh that is like the COOLEST thing ever. your lil lime baby making heart beat noises in your belly.

i want new belly pics toooo! update the belly pics!!!!!

xoxo,

emmers

em said...

ps i love the pic of what your kid could look like. sexy lil guy. ;)

City Slicker said...

Congratulations to you both! Love this blog; it allows us to follow your pregnancy and not miss a beat while we are on the East Coast. Taking a guess now.....high heart rate....GIRL! Olivia's was the same. I agree it's the best sound you'll ever hear and will be the sound that you never forget.