How far along? 35 weeks!
Total Weight Gain? 23 lbs. The weight gain has come to a halt!! As long as the Dr. isn't concerned I won't be either!
Maternity Clothes? Oh heck yes! I hate getting dressed in the morning. All I wear is summer dresses, it's way too hot for anything else!
Stretch Marks? Still in the clear (knocks on wood)
Sleep? Doing ok!! I wake up 2 times a night to go to the bathroom, but I was definitely expecting this at some point!!
Best Moment this week? Our shower on Sunday! We has such a great time, and really appreciate all the wonderful friends we have made since we have moved here!!
Food Cravings? Nothing really. However I wish I could have gotten my hands on those huge rice crispy treats my sister made for the shower!
Sex? Boy :) Nathan Gregory Hauser (I just wanted to type out his name..hehe)
Labor Signs? I do get random cramping here and there, seems to be when I am lying down about to fall asleep. Otherwise nothing that I would know of. I went for a non-stress test on Tuesday (where they strap you up to a machine to track baby movement, heartbeat and contractions), and she said the machine detected a contraction!! I didn't feel it, but I guess my body is slowly getting ready for the real deal!
Belly Button? Part is out, part is in. Wondering if it will ever officially POP!
What I miss the most? Just basic comfort. Hurts to stand too long, to sit too long, to drive too long. It's ok, everything is worth it for our guy!
What am I looking forward to the most? I think it's pretty obvious....MEETING HIM! I just can't wait to watch Greg melt into a pile of daddy mush when he gets here!!!Milestones? Finally feeling prepared. Classes have been helpful, everything is basically set up, we just need to do some of the final organizing and we are good to go (well as much as first time parents can be!)


No comments:
Post a Comment