Sunday, July 26, 2009

Productive weekend!

I can't even begin to tell you how big of a relief this weekend was. We got SO much done, and managed to have a great time too!!

Greg and I grabbed a nice lunch Saturday afternoon and then hit up Babies R us and bought all the essentials to basically finish up our list that we think Nathan will need. (Thank you Amy and Brad for all your help...a million phone calls/texts later and I think we got what we needed!)

We then hit up Best Buy to get something special that we know will get LOTS of use!! A new camera!!!

So far Louie has been an amazing subject for all of Greg's photo shoots! I don't think Greg has taken the camera off from around his neck this whole weekend, he definitely loves it and exclaimed that he "can't wait to take hundreds of pictures of little Nay Nay soon!!".

The rest of the weekend is how we plan to spend the rest of this pregnancy....relaxing and spending time with our friends enjoying this beautiful summer!! Like I said below, just a few more classes, some baby clothes to wash, and that's all folks...just sitting back waiting for him to make his grand entrance!!

1 comment:

Amy C. said...

How exciting!! I'm glad you guys had a fun time picking up all the final touches. I'm glad we could help - if you have any more questions you can keep calling ;)

Only one more month!!
Lets do lunch this week