Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Baby Book

Love this new purchase!!! We needed a nice baby book to capture all of Nathan's memories in, and when I came across this it was a must have!! Not only will it be packed with lots of great stories, and info, but it will look perfect sitting on his bookshelf (leave it to me to make sure his baby book matches his decor!). I also love that it was handmade by someone on Etsy, take a look at this designer's page, she has beautiful custom books! I think I'm going to get one for one of my friends who is having a baby soon (hope she isn't reading this!), but I just know she will love it!

I ordered some extra pages too. One that you can put his newborn footprint on, and then one for his 1 year footprint. She can make custom pages too, and has lots of different inserts to add as he gets older and reaches more milestones! I always loved how my mom wrote down every little thing we did, and had so many pictures of us...I plan on doing the same.
Above is a picture of it on Nay Nay's shelf! I already started filling it out....LOVE!!!!

No comments: