How can I be 5 cm dilated (need to get to 10 to start pushing), but not feel any contractions??!! This was the news we got from today's Dr.'s appointment.
The bad news....we are so incredibly anxious now it's all we can think about.
The good news....we are almost there!! Aaaaand, I'm hoping the Dr. is right when she said she thinks I will have an easy and quick delivery since I've already dilated this far. :::crosses fingers:::
Oh, what will this week bring?? A little bundle of Nathan joy? Another week of waiting?? Not sure...but it's definitely getting close to game time here!! ;)
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
THIS IS SO EXCITING!! Everytime Court calls I think its to tell me your in the hospital, I cant stop thinking about you guys, and I cant wait to meet baby Nate!
Post a Comment