Monday, August 3, 2009
Holy Baby Clothes!!!
2 baby showers, and 8 loads of laundry later we now have a fully organized little nursery for Nathan!! Who knew washing, and organizing baby clothes would take 2 days!!! This guy seriously has enough clothing to last him until he is 2 years old. We are so grateful for all the thoughtful gifts we have received, and seeing it all put away, just waiting for him makes me so happy!! Here are a few pictures of my OCD from the past 2 days.


Also....little guy's coming home outfit is below!!! I could just stare at it all day...I can't wait to see him in it!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
OMG!!!!!!!! You will need boxes to store these outfits when Nathan grows out of them! You are sooooo organized! I want to see these same drawers in about 6 months! (true test to see if you really are OCD)hahaha. Looks like you have enough clothes for triplets! LOL Love you guys! xoxoxo
Anonymous is "me ma" Lu... I forgot how to post w/my original name :(
Post a Comment