Weight - I have no idea. Won't have an official weigh in until his 6 month appointment. I would guess around 18lbs.
Height - Another total guess 27"
Sleeping habit - He has had as much as 12 hour stretches, and as little as 7 hour stretches. He doesn't wake more than once a night if he does wake. He rolls all over his crib and likes sleeping on his side now. His naps are hit or miss. Usually 2 or 3 naps a day. Ranging from 30 minutes to 2 hours....just depends on what kind of mood he is in. Usually naps at 9:00, 1:00 and a catnap around 4:00.
Eating habits - We just started playing around with some rice cereal. I haven't done it consistently, just play with it a few times a week. He seems to really like it, and understands what to do. I also gave him a little bit of banana for his 5 month Birthday. HE LOVED IT!!!! I don't think we will have any trouble feeding him solids starting next month! Looking forward to it!
Favorite activity - Laying on his back and playing with all his toys. Reaching for everything, especially for things he shouldn't be reaching for...my hair, my food, my drinks! Loves his jumperoo!!!
Cutest Moment of the Week -Probably eating his bananas. He was having so much fun with it. After he was done he was in his jumperoo and was bouncing off the wall like the little monkey he is.
Milestones -He has been rolling from his back to his belly (still doesn't like rolling from belly to back, which is odd since it's the easier of the two). Reaching and grabbing at everything. He discovered his feet and loves them. He can sit up very well, almost on his own. Springing off his legs in his jumperoo. Eating solids.
Firsts - Trip to Temecula with the family. He loved being outside in the country.


No comments:
Post a Comment