Tuesday, May 18, 2010

9 Month Pictures

Happy 9 Months Nathan!!!!


Update from 9 month Pedi appointment: Nathan's appointment was yesterday bright and early in the morning. We were both half asleep but were quickly woken up when Nathan decided to pee all over the floor, the table, and ME right after his weigh in. Great timing Little Guy! You're lucky Dr. Ball was laughing and was surprised when I told him that this never happens!

You weighed in at 19lbs 9oz (40th %), your height is 29" (75th %) and your head is 18.5" (90th %). We were surprised you didn't weigh more but Dr. Ball could tell how extremely active you are and said you are definitely just leaning out from all your activity (I wish the same were true for your mama!).

Overall you are right on track and checking off all of your milestones. Dr. Ball even compared you to acting more like a one-year old because of how vocal you are. He actually asked if you were always this talkative, and I told him that you are basically never quiet....kind of like your mom and dad.

We got the go ahead to start giving you more and more table food. Today we tried some yogurt, cheese chunks, unsalted rice cakes and Cherios. Of course they were all gone before I had time to go grab you a second helping. Great job Nay Nay....we are so very proud of you!

No comments: