Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's Really Happening...

Nathan's FIRST Birthday party!!!! I mailed the invitations last week and the RSVPs are coming in....I guess this is really happening! Our little boy is going to be a toddler. Part of me was so excited to get his invitations out and the other part of me hated sliding each and every envelope into the drop box slot. It's too soon...he can't grow up...maybe if I hold off on the party he will still stay a baby. At least he will always be MY baby right?

Here are his invitations. Aren't they just too cute!? I ordered them from Barbara Neely Designs and loved how they turned out. I backed them in some red cardstock, added a little map to the back, stuffed them in a big red evelope, and out they went. It will almost be exactly a month to his big day! Although it is bittersweet, I am really looking forward to celebrating his special day with our family and friends!

(Bad iPhone picture. Top picture shows how bright they really are)

No comments: