So, we found our new home away from home. A place that will be the biggest distraction of our summer. The place that turns Nathan's little tootsies into raisins because he doesn't want out. The place is...the neighborhood water park!!! To think, this park has literally been in our backyard for the past 5 years and we never went to it until now. Granted, we may have looked a little silly there sans child in tow, but who doesn't love a big red bucket dumping water on you on a hot summer day?
We have gone 3 times in a week, and it's only going to get worse I fear. NATHAN IS HOOKED!!! And so is his mama and all her girlfriends!! Don't let these pictures fool you. He was a little hesitant at first, hence the mild stink face in all the pictures, but he has since grown to fall in love. He splashes, he squeels in happiness, he tries to crawl off into the "deep" end (it's like 2 feet), and he loves all his little friends that get to play there with him. Today we went with Ryann and Jorryn (4.5 months), Brandi and Mya (almost 2 years old), and Courtney and Ella (6 weeks!), and it was fun for all!! His buddy Carson (16 months) and his mama Amy are in the pictures below. I will have to get some pictures of all his girlfriends next time because seriously...there is nothing cuter than a little diaper butt in a ruffle bottom (or watermelon bottom) bathing suit! They were adorable!
Summer is officially here!! Looking forward to all the pool parties, bbqs, and beach days!!
Yes, it's as fun as it looks










2 comments:
Im not going to lie, I was about to come here and bash your hot skinny friend. I'm sure she is very nice. :side eye:
On another note: how freaking cute is Nathan? I love him and I am jealous of your awesome water park! Looks like fun
Finally got a chance to look at the new pictures!
You're so funny... I'm just grateful Carson was strategically placed in front of my stomach ;)
Our boys are so cute and as soon as it's warm again, we'll meet you guys back there!
Post a Comment