Tuesday, August 17, 2010
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATHAN
I look at this picture, and can still feel every bit of emotion I did that exact day you were born. Your dad and I were so excited rushing to the hospital together, and kept talking about what life would be like once you got here. Well, you arrived....and here you are a whole year later and we are so extremely blessed to have you as our son. We have laughed with you, cried with you, taken a zillion and one pictures of you, and most importantly ENJOYED each and every moment with you. We may have made you, but you have made us! We love you Nathan Gregory....thank you for the most amazing first year of life with us. For someone so little, you have taught us to love so big. Keep smiling, high fiving, and shaking that cute little diaper butt of yours!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy birthday Nay!!!!!!
Post a Comment