Tuesday, November 15, 2011

36 weeks 2 days! Annnnnnd.....


I have been told to take it easy and basically not move the next week. My appointment today finds me at 4cm dilated and 80% effaced!! My doctor had the same look on her face as she did with Nathan...shock, followed by the talk of making sure my bags are packed and we are ready to go.

She would love for him to stay in there a bit longer of course so I'm going to do my best to stay off my feet. Not an easy task with my very active 2 year old, but I'm going to have to resort to some Disney Channel to keep him still the next few days.

I had a lovely Shower/Sprinkle that I wanted to post some pictures of, and also had a great visit with Greg's parents that I wanted to write about. First things first...time to finish my hospital bag and finish setting up the nursery!

Hoping this won't be my last post before I go into labor!!! Can't believe how soon he could be here! Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Dana J. said...

Oh my gosh... Lauren, this is SO exciting!! Good luck!!