Tuesday, November 1, 2011

We Tricked and we Treated


We picked pumpkins, we carved them, we dressed up, we went to parties, we trick-or-treated and most importantly we had a BLAST!!!  What a fun-filled week we had!

Between all the candy and time with his friends, Nathan had a smile on his face all week.  We had such a great time together and I love soaking in all these memories with just him.  We are so excited to welcome his brother in the next month or so, but we are trying to make the most of this special time we have left together.  He has been my best bud for the last 2 years, and I am so happy I could be there with him every step of the way.  We love you our little "Oompa Loompa"! I hope all of you had a safe and happy Halloween!










No comments: