PS-I substituted some of the white flour with whole wheat flour. I also added walnuts which made them extra yummy!Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Cookies...
But not just any cookies....lactation cookies!! Click here for the recipe that was passed along to me. Ok, so this post won't interest 99% of my friends and family who read this blog, but for some of my mom, new mom, and soon-to-be mom friends here is a great recipe for some cookies that you won't feel totally guilty eating. They taste awesome, are easy to make, and will help keep your supply up! The best part....your husband will stay away from them! (even though he doesn't need to..shhhh)
PS-I substituted some of the white flour with whole wheat flour. I also added walnuts which made them extra yummy!
PS-I substituted some of the white flour with whole wheat flour. I also added walnuts which made them extra yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment