
SADIE the mini-dachshund!!!! Is she ours???? I WISH!!! She is actually Carson's new little sister and they are simply adorable together!!! Two cute little boys, two squishy weenie dogs...could it get any better?
I can see the future. Amy and I are sitting on the football field sidelines with Sadie and Louie cheering on Carson and Nathan, while Brad and Greg argue over the next play (they will be coaching together of course). Too cute!!
Oh and can't forget Jorryn and Ella the cheerleaders!! Speaking of cheering...let's go Baby Jorryn!!! You will be making your arrival any day now and we are so extremely excited to meet you and have you join in on the playdates!
We have actually signed up Nathan up for music class and gym class in March. Carson will also be joining him, and hopefully for Mommy and Me swim classes too once it gets a little warmer. Looking forward to the adventures ahead!


No comments:
Post a Comment