Thursday, February 18, 2010

First trip to Disneyland

As of today we are official annual passport holders to "The Happiest Place on Earth"!! However poor little Nay Nay was feeling the side effects of day 2 of his shots and unfortunately wasn't his normal cheery self. He was so sleepy, and when he would wake from his 2 hour stroller nap he was still not a happy camper. I felt so bad for him, but we did manage to get some smiles out of him today. Luckily, thanks to our new passes, we will be going back many many more times over the next year!! His new Mickey ears will get plenty of use.



2 comments:

The818 said...

YOU WENT?! OMG, the ears are priceless. We're going with my nieces in a month, but I wasn't planning on taking Dee - maybe I should!

Hey Lauren Rene said...

Morgs-TOTALLY take Dee. There were babies everywhere, even little tiny newborns. You'll miss her. Plus you have to get her a pair of Minnie ears!!