She started this in 2007, and I remember seeing it the first time and being totally amazed that she would do these for people. For those of you who don't know.....she fills up her audience with pregnant woman that are all having their first baby and throws them the biggest baby shower you could ever imagine. Last years guests each got a Bugaboo stroller, 6 months supply of diapers, gift card towards a crib, Carseat, small flat screen television, baby monitor, house cleaning services, gift cards to baby clothing stores, designer diaper bag, front loading washer and dryer...I could go on and on. Her name should be spelled Ellen DeGENEROUS!!! I love her!!!

I applied online on her website and submitted a wedding photo of me and Greg, and then had to write in less than 1500 characters why I deserved to go. When they called me it seemed as though they are really focusing on how the economy is affecting people, and that is what I wrote about so I have a feeling that is why I was picked. The girl also asked me if I would be willing to wait to find out the sex of the baby and find out ON the show!!!!! However amazing that would have been, we have 3 more ultrasounds until the show tapes and I'm sure we will know by then...plus I would really want PaPa G there with me!!
So stay tuned and set your DVRs for Friday May 8th!!! (The Friday before Mother's Day). Hopefully you'll get to see my big belly dancing in the audience!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment