Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Shopping for Cletus

Although we know it's early to actually start shopping, it's never too early to start researching. Actually it seems as though a lot of people start registering around 20 weeks which seems right around the corner at this point...and truthfully I am CLUELESS and to what we want and need.

This past weekend my MaMa H gave us some parenting magazines which were so fun to look through and really got the wheels turning. It was exciting to read but also overwhelming...stroller, carseat, crib, bottles....the options out there seem endless.

We did find one big item that has caught my eye the most while web browsing....
Ok ok, truthfully I think it was that adorable little baby that first caught my eye....but then there it was....the only rotating stroller on the market!! www.orbitbaby.com
I didn't think it was actually possible to fall in love with a baby item....but I have...:)

Speaking of loving a baby item....my friend Anne is an amazing graphic designer who, get this...designs websites for baby items!! (JACKPOT...haha). Here is her latest masterpiece www.becobabycarrier.com. I told her I blame it on her cool and catchy website design that makes me want one of these too! Anne, actually bought us our first baby item a few weeks ago....an adorable little pair of Paul Frank leggings....size 0-3 months. I'll have to post a picture of them....they are just so little and cute I want to eat them! haha! But then again I think I'll eat just about anything in site these days.... ;)

No comments: