Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Little man clothes!
I heard there was a $5 baby sale at Old Navy so I just HAD to go see what all the talk was about! It was true...ALL their baby clothes were on sale for $5 each....everything!! I could have gone crazy in there but didn't go overboard thankfully. I just had to get a little taste for what it is like shopping for boys clothes...and well....Greg has already said that our baby is going to dress better than him! I had too much fun!! Take a look at some of the goodies I picked up! It's so crazy to picture what our little guy is going to look like in these. Definitely keeping my fingers crossed for Greg's beauuuuutiful eyelashes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
[p]Vinyl [url=http://www.icheapghdstraighteners.co.uk]cheap ghd straighteners uk[/url] is much less complex to completely clean and need minimal or no maintenance . The [url=http://www.ghdstraightenershop.co.uk]ghd hair straightener[/url] item or support or support arrives establishing utilization producing utilization in the one-year manufacturer's warranty . W
[url=http://www.2013mixtapes.com/dee-1-the-focus-tape-hosted-by-mannie-fresh/]There Offer the discount MBT sandals for men online with good quality 6o[/url]
[url=http://ivn.us/2012/07/27/post-911-national-security-has-hardly-made-us-more-safe/]Here Offer the discount MBT shoes online with high-quality 2t[/url]
[url=http://beyondgossip.com/2011/06/celeb-photos-nicki-minaj-at-mtv-movie-awards-with-boobs-popping-out/]Here Offer the discount MBT sandals for women online with high-quality 4l[/url]
[url=http://poppaddleboards.com/blog]Here Offer the discount MBT online with good quality 8n[/url]
[url=http://www.urlesque.com/2011/04/26/urlesque-looks-back-on-three-years-of-memes-a-compilation/]There Offer the cheap MBT sandals for women online with good quality 2y[/url]
Post a Comment