Monday, March 23, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old wives tales, Chinese gender predictor, mother's intuition....toss it all aside!!! Baby H is officially baby BOY H!!!!! We couldn't believe it!!! What an amazing surprise!! Greg has already started planning his father/son fishing trips that I'm not invited to....haha. Between him, Mr. Lou, and the bambino I am so outnumbered!! I have to admit...I am so excited to have all my boys around me.

Everything seems so much more real now that I know that I have a little dude inside my tummy....I loved "it" before but I can't even begin to describe the way I feel about him now. Even the way Greg smiled at me when he came home from work today, I just knew how much more exciting this all is to both of us since we can really picture our family now.

Here is a picture of the big reveal today!!! The Dr. said she would never tell us it's gender unless they were 100% sure, and she said he is a boy and it couldn't be more obvious! haha. The proud pa pa also got it all on video. Stay tuned...it's too funny!! Lookout world...this ma ma can go shopping now!!!!

No comments: