I keep forgetting to update some of the videos we have taken of Nathan over the past month. It's actually not forgetting, I just don't really have the time because you'll be able to see, he is quite the ham these days. The first video is of him laughing from last week. He started doing this around 3 weeks ago and it's seriously the cutest thing in the entire world!!
This next video I took this morning. Nathan used to hate tummy time, but he seems to love it now. I think he finally has the hang of it, so his frustration has been replaced with smiles! He is getting so strong, and it amazes me how he seems to learn something new each day. We will try to remember to take some video footage of Nathan enjoying his first bites of turkey in two days...ok ok so he isn't growing up that quickly, but sometimes it sure feels that way!!
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment