Wednesday, November 11, 2009

He's growing up (too quickly)!!

Guess who slept 9 straight hours last night?? NATHAN!!! It was such an odd feeling to wake up to the sound of Greg's alarm clock, and not the sound of little baby wimpers! On one hand I am so so so happy he is getting the hang of sleeping, while on the other hand I was kind of sad he didn't need me for anything last night! I actually like our time in the middle of the night together. Well, when he wakes once...not the whole waking every 2 hour thing, I can definitely do without that!

He is such a little joy these days, smiling and laughing all the time (still a major cranky puss right before nap time though), and just constantly exploring the world around him. I love how every where I walk he just follows me with his head like he doesn't want me to leave his sight. It's such a wonderful feeling.

Nathan also got to meet his Uncle Eric this last weekend. They had so much fun together! Above is a picture of him laying on Eric for some tummy to tummy time!! Eric also got Nathan to crack up for the first time!! Eric changed his first diaper, tickled him, and Nathan let out his first burst of real laughter! It was awesome!!

3 months this Sunday....where has time gone?...

No comments: