Monday, November 30, 2009

Something new...

Nathan started a few new things thing past week.

1. Playtime in his jumperoo. He does surprisingly well. But as with everything he gets bored with it after 15-20 minutes and it's on to something else. I think once he can actually touch the ground he will have more fun!
2. Is obsessed with people's tongues, including his own! First started with him laughing every time we stuck ours out...he was completely fascinated. Well as of Thanksgiving he constantly has his tongue out, and will stick it all the way out as soon as you do. We thought this was so funny, but it turns out to be an actual 3 month milestone!

3. SERIOUSLY cracking up. So 3 weeks back he started laughing, now he chokes on his laughter when he thinks something is funny. He especially cracks up when I go "beep beep" and push his tummy, or when he springs forward on his bouncy seat. I'll have to post a new video soon!

No comments: