Thursday, April 15, 2010

8 Months

HAPPY 8 MONTHS NATHAN!!
 These pictures were practically impossible to take. I couldn't get a single photo of him just sitting!! I think I deleted 50+ pictures because they were blurry from him hitting the camera, or because I was frantically snapping away while trying to catch him from falling off the chair with my other hand. Let the fun times begin! This weekend=baby gate shopping!!

6 comments:

Brittney Bell | Bellwether Clean Co. said...

Oh my gosh! He is getting so big! The smile. The eyes. I have a feeling you have a future heartbreaker on your hands!! :)

Anonymous said...

Speechless!! Incredibly adorable, kissable and huggable!!! Can't wait to get my hands on Nathan again! Love you. Mima xoxoxox

Unknown said...

I LOVE the last picture! Is it weird I want to put it in a little locket and wear it around my neck all day to show him off? LOL:)

The818 said...

He is beyond handsome. Beyond.

Tiffancy said...

Nathan, Happy 8 months big boy! I love your pictures, your hair is epic.

<3 Jude

LucyR said...

Courtney, definitely not weird...you can have 2 lockets...one for baby Ella, and the other for Nay Nay :-) Mima Lu