Monday, April 5, 2010

Here comes another...

What's just as exciting as being pregnant yourself?  Having one of your closest friends being pregnant right after you were!!!  Courtney is due next month and is expecting a little girl named Ella, and we couldn't be happier for her and Jason!  Ella already has more adorable designer baby clothing than any other little girl I have ever met, but the love her parents are about to give her far exceeds the depth of her packed closet!  She is one lucky little lady and I am SO happy I was able to take some pictures of Court during one of the most memorable times of her life!  How awesome does she look?!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the page/ picture layout! Thanks for taking these! Round two will be when baby gets here:)

Amy C. said...

Gorgeous!! I'm so excited for little Ella's arrival. yay for new babies!

mima said...

Courtney, this is SO exciting. I will be in Ca in Aug, and will be able to meet baby Ella!!! You are sooooo close! Happy birthing hugs!~